The Wearable Speaker Experts: BOSE vs LG vs JBL
Imagine you can hold all day long your home theatre system over your shoulder. It sounds very heavy and unacceptable, even you are endless music freak.
Today We will talk about the wearable Audio Systems.
We aren’t kidding. In fact, the user is carrying it on his neck and shoulders.
All next devices are innovative and they shining and combine portability, rich & Loud Sound Volume, and true listening experience of high-quality home sound systems.
Let’s see the wearable speaker experts:
Topic – Content:
Bose Soundwear Companion – Key Features:
- Main Benefit – Non-Contact Ear Experience – using special collar design,
- Sound (To Ears) Projection type:
- Upward Facing Sound Direction of Full Range Speakers,
- Acoustically transparent covering fabric,
- No more Wire,
- Ears Free Design,
- Rechargeable Battery Lifespan:
- up to 12 Hours,
- Quick Charge support,
- 1 hour to Full Battery Charging,
- Realistic Full 3D Surround system,
- Very Comfortable, Adjustable Design,
- Lightweight, High-Quality plastic body,
- Siri – So Easy To ask the Internet Service,
- 3-Button interface,
- Advanced, High-Quality Microphone,
- Hands-Free calls,
- Vibration option: A silent way of a sound system to notify the user of an incoming call.
LG TONE Studio HBS-W120 – Key Features:
- 4 Speakers Design guarantees an Immersive Surround Experience,
- Personal Real 3D Surround Sound,
- Special Sound Design By DTS,
- Rechargeable Battery:
- Type: Li-Polymer,
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V,
- Capacity: 445mAH,
- Playback Time: Up to 40 hours,
- Charging Time: Up to 2 hours,
- Wireless Connectivity:
- Bluetooth V4.2,
- Supported BT Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP.
Four, computer simulated, specifically placed speakers are delivering the best 3Dimensional surround sound.
The device has great portability, loud sound, and true listening experience directly by Specialists of DTS.
The DTS-tuned wearable wireless Device has much more effective speakers in lower frequency, using the vibration speakers technology.
Hint: Use Dual Play to connect 2 LG TONE Studio devices and share the sound experience.
JBL Soundgear BTA Speaker – Key Features:
- Impressive Around-the-Neck Design,
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity,
- Rechargeable Battery
- Playback Time: 6 hours,
- Recharge Time: 2 hours,
- Built-In Controls,
- Multipoint Technology for Dual Pairing,
- Full Remote Speakerphone Functionality,
- BT Audio Transmitter with aptX-LL.
The modern trend, many people working from their home impose a new style – Wearing the sound system. The JBL Signature Sound wireless Speaker System creates your own personal sound zone. You could listen to your favorite music, not necessarily loads your hearing “apparatus” Mechanically with any In-Ear or Over-the-Ear Headphones or headsets.
An ergonomic shape, intuitive controls & user interface, and soft touch fabric finish, in addition to the pleasure of listening help to be made one completed “Music idyll”.
VIDEO 2. JBL Soundgear vs Bose SoundWear – 3D binaural audio
All described devices have no disadvantages to the regular wireless headsets, especially, if we not to mention the salty price and a little heavy and large size.
Their benefits are more – as complete ear drain rest from any mechanical loads, allows listening to 3Dmentional sound reconstruction, the same vivid like in a real life.
The Wearing of You Home Theatre Sound System isn’t so impossible as before you meet these wonderful Wearing Wireless Speakers!