NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2 Wireless Tester, Wi-Fi Tester
NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2, ACKG2-LRAT2000 KIT
With today’s topic, we will explain devices related to the professional technician teams, which the main subject of work is telecommunications-related, especially, WLAN solutions and Wireless networking. Having these devices professional skills and results are brought to the highest level…
PIC. 1 NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2 Wireless Tester
PIC. 2 NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2 Wi-Fi Tester Kit
NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2 Wireless Tester, Wi-Fi Tester – Key Features:
- A Rugged Handheld Design with a large Touch-Sensitive Display,
- AIRCHECK-G2 is supporting WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,
- True 3×3 802.11ac support,
- Single One button AutoTest,
- Wired: Left Side Placed Standard 8-pin RG-45 Connector:
- Wireless: Using Built-in Wifi Module,
The system indicates the pass/fail of the wireless environment and identifies common problems and an Instant view of test results. Nothing is easier than to find WI-Fi dead zones, globally, in wireless WLAN coverage for a particular building.
Displayed Information is including network availability, connectivity, security settings, Bandwidth utilization, the rogue hunting.
An impressive and very useful feature is the detection of possible interferences.
Software Support: The device has connectivity to a centralized cloud platform, using Link-Live. That guarantees great project control and management possibilities, especially for larger distributed environments, giving a significant advance over its competitors with a feature of automatic results uploading.
VIDEO 1. AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester Overview
NETSCOUT AIRCHECK-G2 Wireless Tester, Wi-Fi Tester:
If your subject matter is including and fiber optic networks, setting, verifying and adjustment of this physical interface needs an additional hardware toolkit:
See our next suggestion:
NETSCOUT ACKG2-LRAT2000 Network Troubleshooting Kit, Wi-Fi Tester, Copper Tester, Fiber Tester
PIC. 2 NETSCOUT ACKG2-LRAT2000 Network Troubleshooting Kit
NETSCOUT ACKG2-LRAT2000 Network Troubleshooting Kit – Key Features:
- The Wired and wireless network troubleshooting kit contains previously described AirCheck G2 and LinkRunner AT2000
- AirCheck G2 Wireless handheld tester for a quick identifying of almost any problem regarding the Wi-Fi Network and its coverage;
- LinkRunner AT2000, allowing both Wired and wireless network scanning is probably the fastest way from searching – to finding different copper/fiber-related ethernet problems.
NETSCOUT ACKG2-LRAT2000 Network Troubleshooting Kit, Wi-Fi Tester, Copper Tester, Fiber Tester: