The Wonderful World of Advanced Technologies: Lubricants
Today, we are opening a new page of our Hardware-Pro Story.
The Newest theme Series is “the Wonderful World of Advanced Technologies”.
The First Topic, we are decided to be for “LUBRICANTS”, AT a first glance it looks the prosaic, but recent and widely discussed lately.
Copper, Aluminium, Silver, Silicone BAse, mixed with additional additives for reaching the extreme results.
Let see the ultimate technology touch of about 1000 degrees Celsius:
PIC. 1 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant
Working temperature up to 980 Degrees Celsius
Permatex 31163-12PK Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 lb (Pack of 12):
Next is Teflon-Silicone Lubricant:
Nonexpensive Teflon Silicone Lubricant By DuPont:
Next is General Purpose Copper Grease:
Nonexpensive Copper Grease – Premium Anti-Seize Lubricant – Anti Seize Copper Thread Lube by Dr. Chem:
- Brakes, Bolts, Spark Plugs,
- Sensors, Exhausts,
- Cable Connections, etc.
- 80g Tube,
Liquid Wrench L818 Anti-Seize Dielectric Grease – 18 Gram Tube:
- Extremely resistant to high temperatures,
- Protects against rust, corrosion, galling, and seizing,
- Efficiently provides a uniform and dense protective film,
- Helps components glide off during the removal process,
- Ideal for:
- spark plug threads,
- exhaust manifold bolts,
- bicycle seat posts, stems,
- knock sensors,
- thermostat housing bolts,
- brake system & connections, etc.
Anti-Seize, 5 gal, Pail, Silver Color, Paste By Loctite: