PANASONIC HC-VXF1, HCVXF1: All-New 4K Camcorder By Panasonic
Into the Era of indiscriminate technical “evolution”, where, the world markets are Flooded with Smart, Smarter, and the Smartest / there is another theme, how smart can be these, soulless devices, / with more and more efficient camera parameters, there is still a niche for these, ultra stable O.I.S. Devices, named Camcorders!
If you wish to do a large compromise, just use your “Fixed aperture smartphone Toy Camera”
The Professionals never fall so low, to use a “turbo-soap holders” – / а jokingly alternative name of cheap pocket-sized cameras / or smartphone to capture amazing and valuable stills or rough RAW format Film material.
PIC. 1 Panasonic HC-VXF1 LEICA Optics True 4K Camcorder
Panasonic HC-VXF1 4K Camcorder – Key Features:
- Comfortly to handle light-weighted body,
- Large 1/2.5”-inch BSI MOS Sensor,
- Total Pixels: 8.57MP,
- Effective Pixels – Video / Stills:
- 4K (16:9 Ratio) 8,29MP /-,,– the same,
- Full HD (16:9 Ratio) 6,17MP, Full HD (4:3 Ratio) 6.22MP,
- LEICA DICOMAR Optics (f1.8-f4.0, 25-600mm 35mm equivalent),
- True 4K Video Recording,
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF),
- Manual control ring,
- Advanced in-camera capture support,
- Multiple button control options,
- Tilting High-Resolution Informative Display,
- Optical ZOOM: Max Optical Zoom = 24x
- Intelligent ZOOM:
- 32x at 4K Resolution,
- 48x at Full HD Resolution,
- Image Stabilizing:
- 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S+ System,
- Active Mode & Locking Mode O.I.S.,
- Low Light Modes:
- 0 lx Night Mode – IR,
- 1 lx, Night Mode – Color,
- 1.5 lx Low Light Scene – Color,
- Wireless connectivity:
- WiFi – Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wired Connectivity:
- Micro HDMI
- USB V2.0 – High Speed – USB Enabled Charge,
- Rechargeable, UBatt = 3.6V,
- 69mm x 77mm x 167mm,
- 2,72″ x 3,03″ x 6,58″-inches,
- Weight – without Battery:
- 0.450 kg,
- 0.992 lbs.
4К Resolution, Rich amount of stabilization options and the manual control ring amplifies to the highest-level “like the Pro” user’s experience until the operator creates the recordings.
VIDEO 1. Introducing Panasonic 4K Camcorder HC-VXF1/VXF11/WXF1/WXF1M
DURATION 2:29 minutes.
Let’s see next Video, where a selection of many – semi-equal technical parameters of Panasonic HC-VXF1 are represented as cross-reference versus its direct competitor SONY FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder.
VIDEO 2. Panasonic HC-VXF1 versus Sony FDR-AX53
DURATION 3:17 minutes.
Besides the skills that are acquired over time along with the creative process, the other distinctive features that ordinary hobbyists and amateurs differ from their “brothers by profession” is a professional equipment.
For Realy Professional results, always use a High-Performance Professional equipment!