Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5s Mirrorless Camera Body
Today, we will introduce you just announced new 4K GH5S Mirrorless Camera By Panasonic
Complete Anamorphic Professional Cinematic 4K video production interchangeable lens using camera system into a lower – below 3000 US Dollars price range.
The Manufacturer is targeting its new creature into the void or missing niche sector lower than the high-cost cinematic hardware and high-end professional and semi-professional cameras, which is a very smart move. The interchangeable lens camera standard, also known as Micro Four Thirds uncovers many professional Cinematic Lens Options for use. The Panasonic’s hardware team reaches the most light-sensitivity design in the Lumix History – based on the Dual Native ISO Technology and powerful Venus Engine graphical processor.
PIC. 1 Panasonic DC GH5S – Front Side View
Panasonic GH5S – Key Features:
- Mirrorless Cinematic 4K-Camera Design:
- Complete Anamorphic Professional 4K video production interchangeable lens using camera system,
- Sensor Resolution:
- Effective Pixels ~ 10.28MP, Total Pixels ~ 11.93MP,
- Sensor Size [4:3 Aspect Ratio]:
- 17.3 x 13.0 mm,
- Sensor Features:
- Technology – Innovative All-New Highly sensitive MOS sensor
- Multi-aspect Technology,
- Dual native ISO :
- ISO400 and ISO2500 with a range from ISO160 to ISO51200;
- extendable to ISO80 – ISO204800.
- 4K Video Recording,
- 4K Photo,
- Contrast Auto Focus AF using Light Speed DFD Technology,
- Stills or Picture Capturing:
- 14-bit RAW Format for Footage,
- In-camera recording – Unlimited, only the memory card size depending:
- 8-bit Color, 60p / 50p,
- 10-bit 4:2:2 Color, 30p/ 25p / 24p,
- 8-bit 4:2:0 Color, 60p / 50p,
- 10-bit Color 4:2:2 30p / 25p / 24p,
- Full HD or 1080p: up to 240fps VFR.
- OLED 3.684MDots OLED LVF – Live Viewfinder,
- Wireless Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi Certified,
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE – Low Energy,
- Dual SD Card slots – UHS-II / U3 – compatible,
- V-LogL Basic & 4K HDR hybrid logging gamma pre-installed software.
- Wired Connectivity:
- 1x HDMI Type A Slot,
- Dual SD Card slots – UHS-II U3 Compatible,
- 1x USB-type C 3.1 Slot,
- 1x 3.5mm Line Input jack with a Microphone Feature – Panasonic XLR mic Adaptor support,
- 1x 3.5mm headphone jack,
- 1x 2.5mm remote control jack,
- BNC-Connector TC In & Out / Synchro Terminal with Included Cable,
- 98.1mm x 87.4mm x 138.5mm,
- 3.86″ x 3.44″ x 5.45″- inches,
- 660 g,
- 1.46 lb,
PIC. 2 Panasonic DC GH5S – Operator Side View
VIDEO 1. LUMIX GH5S – The One Moving Filmmaking Forward
The Professional-Grade Anamorphic-Cinematic 4K-Camera
One Step closer, than the high-end professional cameras, the LUMIX GH5s C4K has an ability to use, nearly 30 Leica and Lumix ILC Lens Variants.
The ILC or interchangeable lens camera standard, also known as Micro Four Thirds is inspired and Firstly used by Panasonic.
ADORAMA affiliate link: Panasonic just announced the new GH5S Mirrorless Camera Body.
A manufacturer is planning to start shipping this item on 02/04/2018.