DC/AC Inverters: How Do They Work?
D.C. to A.C., DC/AC, Direct Current to Alternate Current, DC to AC Inverter.
Today, we are going to talk about the current and current’s converters, more specifically, the Inverter circuit, who allows converting the Static Direct Current, known as D.C. to Alternate Current – A.C.
With the inverter module’s help, you can power different home AC Net-“dependent” appliances, directly, e.g. using your vehicle battery.
You Can power a small Refrigerator or a cooler.
You can power & charge:
- The random kind of Laptop,
- Drone UAS, powering You Game-Station,
- PlayStation PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4 pro, the Newest 2018 not released yet PS5,
- XBox, Xbox One X,
- Nintendo, Nintendo Switch,
- Even use the standard Soldering Iron, till you practice your nice hobby in the open.
The last “extra” will be understood only by You, Dear “High-Level” of Electronics freaks.
VIDEO 1. Inverters, How do they work?
- 0:47 – Squire Wave from DC.
- 0:55 – Full-Bridge Inverter Schematic – Mechanical Switch Demo.
- 1:53 – Full-Bridge Inverter Schematic – Electronic, MOSFET-Based Switch Demo.
- 2:32 – Pulse Width Modulation – The Large Amplitude needs the Large Pulse Width.
- 3:22 – How to make this Pulses? Averaging.
- 3:27 – Demo Continues, adding two Comparators and two Logic NOT Gates.
- 4:36 – How the Comparator Works?
- 5:19 – Time-Diagrams.
- 5:45 – Inductor, Capacitors, Passive Filter, Passive Filtering
The Lecturer is a talking about the principle of DC – to AC Sinusoidal Waveform inverter.
During the How does it work Demo example, he successively uses the simple mechanical switches, then part by part slowly complicated the schematics in a way to maximize a “success rate” during the learning process.
You’ll see: How to Make 1.5V Battery to 220V AC Inverter
VIDEO 2. How to Make 1.5V Battery to 220V AC Inverter
Never Stop To Rediscover Yourself, Dear Hobby Enthusiasts,
Future Specialists, Professionals, and Experts!