Windows Mixed Reality Headsets By HP, ACER, And Lenovo
It is easy to understand: First Headsets are using the Smartphones with a retina display. Dual Channel lens construction – similarly the gigantic eye-glasses with an ease are changing the ability of human Eye to focus from one-inch distance over the half of screen area. The Software Application is doing the next step, and you are now into a world of a Virtual and Mixed reality.
But, as you will see soon, there is a problem. In a significant part of cases, the users aren’t switching-off the Cell-Phone part or, paraphrased: they don’t use the airplane-Mode. In this such moment, you have near the brain – directly face to face with frontal lobs, Like a High-Frequency Radio Magnetic “Bomb”. 0.5W… in some cases, the brain is exposed to up to 2.5- 3Watt Microwave RF Field – depends on the GSM Cell signal strength and distance.
Our Advice is: If you are using the non-expensive – smartphone-based VR Headset, Please, always stopping the GSM – RF Part – Switch to the Airplane mode.
Your “Brain” will be proud of you, and, it will serve you for a longer time!
Today’s topic has one simple goal, namely, to meet you an impressive new three members of a Windows Mixed Reality Platform.
The Mechanism is the same, but adding the smartphone into Goggles is replaced by integrated high-resolution true retina projector, or screen with resolution, not lower than a full HD for each EYE.
If you wish to jump over the ambiguous border between a real and digital world, it is time.
Let’s Dive into the Mixed Reality with the next Windows Mixed Reality – MR Headsets:
1. HP VR1000-100NN (2MJ36EA) Windows MR Headset
PIC. 1 HP VR1000-100NN Windows MR Headset
HP VR1000-100NN Windows MR Headset – Key Features:
- Resolution: 1440 x 1440 pixels per Eye for Ultra Clear Image Reconstruction,
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz / 90 Fps,
- HDMI 2.0
- USB V3.0
- 17.6cm x 12.8cm x 26.4cm / up to 33.9 cm,
- 830 g.
- Motion Controllers,
- Cable 2-in-1,
2. LENOVO Explorer Windows MR Headset
LENOVO Explorer Windows MR Headset – Key Features:
- Resolution: 2880×1440 or 1440×1440 pixels per Eye
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz,
- Crystal Clear Image Reconstruction,
- USB 3.0,
- Audio Out,
- Included 2-in-1 Y-Cable – HDMI&USB,
- 185 mm x 95 mm x 102 mm
- 0.38 kg.
3. ACER AH101 Windows MR Headset
ACER AH101 Windows MR Headset – Key Features:
- Resolution: 1440 x 1440 pixels per Eye for Crystal Clear Image Reconstruction
- Display Pixel’s Density: 706 PPI,
- Refresh Rate: 60 to 90fps,
- Battery: Standard Alkaline – AA size – 2 pcs.,
- HDMI V2.0,
- USB V3.0,
- Audio OUT,
- 2.9 x 7.7 x 4.3″ – inches,
- 1.87 lb.
Don’t Stop Rediscover The Reality Via The Technologies, Dear Gaming Enthusiasts!