BOSE QuietComfort 35II Versus SONY WH-1000XM2
Soon as the BOSE QC35II Triumph on the Noise canceling Scene is appearing the new gorgeous competitor By SONY.
Today “Versus” Topic will opposite The BOSE QuietComfort 35II to SONY 1000XM2 Noise canceling over the ear High-Grade Headphones.
Let’s we are introducing a compartment video, where you can see the main differences in these absolute Amazing Audio Icons.
VIDEO 1. SONY 1000XM2 Vs Bose QC35 II – Which Is The Best Noise Canceling Headphones – Fall 2017
PIC. 1 BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II
BOSE QC35II – Key Features:
- Enjoy up to 20 Hours a High-Resolution music experience,
- Min 40 Hours playback in Wired Mode,
- Voice prompts when changing different modes,
- Noise Cancellation Function,
- Quick Charge: max 2.5 Hours,
- Hi-RES High-Resolution Playback,
- Over-Ear Design,
- Dimensions [H x W x D]:
- 18.0cm x 17.0cm x 8.2cm,
- 7.1″ x 6.7″ x 3.2″ – inches,
- 235 g,
- 8.3 oz.
VIDEO 2. NEW Bose Quiet Comfort 35II – The Newest 2017 MODEL Bose QC35-II Review
All Necessary Additional Information You can find on our site: BOSE QC35&QC35II Description link=>
See The Next Page…