UHZ65: Line of The Art UHD Laser Projector By Optoma
Optoma just announced the light source improvements into their line of the art UHD Projector: UHZ65 – European Variant.
Meet their newly improved Laser Projector.
See top of the art all-new UHZ65 4K UHD Laser & Phosphor Light Source Projector By OPTOMA
PIC. 1 UHZ65 4K Laser Projector
UHZ65 4K UHD Laser Projector – KEY Features:
- No Lamps to change,
- 3000 Lumen of Brightness,
- HDR10 Support,
- 3840 x 2160 Pixel, 2160p UHD DLP Laser Source Projector,
- Advanced Pixel-Shifting Technology,
- Up-Downward +/-15 Degree of image Shifting,
- Keystone correction,
- Manual focus,
- Huge 1.6x Optical Zoom,
See Datasheet in English
Learning Video for Principal of Laser Phosphor Source DLP Projector.
VIDEO 1. Laser Phosphor Light Source in action
System Uses a modified pixel-shifting technology in the layers order of DLP Matrix Structure. Close to this manner are used in a few manufacturers-Competitors:
- Epson’s pixel-shifting in 4K 3LCD, and
- JVC’s D-ILA e-Shift systems.
The Optoma uses TI 4K DLP chips with 2716×1528 hinged micromirrors “on a board”.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent Yourself, Dear Explorers!