PS750HD: Super Short-Throw Projector By ViewSonic
2 x Throw, Short-throw, Ultra-short-throw – these definitions are characterizing the ratio between, the distance from a projector focal center to white screen reflecting the projected image, and the Image height.
The Projectors applications are different and specific. Some of them need a large room to reach a large Image Size, another one, as a short throw, doesn’t need that. They don’t have any critical room requirements.
When you have a requirement of projecting an image with a large diagonal size, in not too spacy room, the only decision is not to buy, e.g. a larger room. The smart decision is a short throw Projector – The subject of today’s Topic:
Short and Super Short-Throw Projection. Performs a Large Image Size from the negligible throwing distance.
PIC. 1 ViewSonic PS750HD
PIC. 2 ViewSonic PS750HD: Rear side connectors
Let’s see the device main benefits.
ViewSonic PS750HD – Key Features:
- Large Image size from small projecting Distance,
- Throw Ratio:
- Full HD Native Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels,
- 3000 lumens,
- Projecting matrix type:
- More shadows resistant – suitable for school’s classroom activities and direct usage over the existing whiteboard.
- ViewSonic Offers a low-cost, Full HD Projector,
- Keystone Correction: Yes, H/V +/- 30%,
- Image Size: 2.2 m – 3.0 m from a Screen to Projector Distance equal to: 10.2 cm – 22.8 cm,
- Manual Adjustable Optical Focus,
- Integrated Audio:
- 2 x 10Watts,
- Lamp Type:
- PRO-G6s housing,
- Lamp Power Consumption:
- 240 Watts,
- Qwizdom Oktopus™- Optional,
- vBoard™ – An Interactive Software,
- HDMI with MHL – for Wireless Dongle Operation,
- USB-A (Powered),
- D-SUB 15 / VGA x 2 inputs,
- LAN – Ethernet Connector RJ-45,
- D-SUB 9: RS-232,
- Power Supply:
- AC Line Voltage = 100 – 240V AC,
- Maximal Power Consumption:
- 410 Watts,
- 43.4 x 38.8 x 15.3 cm,
- 17.1″ x 15.3″ x 6.1″-inch,
- 6.08 kg,
- 13.38 lb.
Don’t Be Afraid To Climb-Up Over The Latest Technology Wave!