TX-NR676 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver By ONKYO
Let’s introduce Freshly Announced 9 Channel Network AV Receiver By ONKYO
The Most Wished Hardware Variant with most popular configurations for a Home Audio Theater System is a 7.2-channel config.
But, Yes and no. Nowadays newest high-resolution audio formats announced new valuable configuration: 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos®.
ONKYO TX-NR676: 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver
Let we see Device main benefits.
VIDEO 1. First Look at the TX-NR676 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver
PIC. 1 TX-NR676 7.2-Channel Network Receiver
TX-NR676 7.2-channel Network Receiver – Key Features:
- 7.2 Channels x 165 Watt, 6 ohms 1% THD,
- 8 & 4 Ohms Large speakers with High-Current Output capability are Supported,
- Boost Sound with Dynamic Audio Amplification
- HDMI – Input x 7 – six rear and one frontal:
- BD/DVD, CBL/SAT, Streaming Box, Game Console, PC, Additional,
- HDMI – Output x 2 – Supports HDR10 HDCP 2.2: up to 4K/60fps,
- SUB, Main,
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Certified,
- DOLBY Atmos® with 5.2.2-Channels configuration,
DTS:X™ Playback Support,
- Hi-Res: High-Resolution Almost any Audio format is supported,
- Google Chromecast,
- Streaming Services support: AirPlay, Spotify®, Pandora®, TuneIn, TIDAL, Deezer,
- Multi Room, Audio Sharing over FireConnect™,
- Power: 220-240V
- 570 Watt,
- No-Sound Power Consumption:
- approx. 60 Watts,
- 435 x 173.5 x 378 mm
- 10.0 kg.
AMAZON.CO.UK Affiliate Link: TX-NR676E 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver – Silver:
Don’t Stop To Reinvent The Sound Beauty, Dear Audio Enthusiasts, And Audiophiles!