CPU Monkey’s Cool Gadget Collection #13 LSPX-S1: Glass Sound Speaker By SONY
We pleased our little friend CPU Monkey to check World Acoustic Market for a stylish Bluetooth Speaker.
Example Design Requirements:
- Crystal Clear High-Fidelity Sound,
- 360 Degree all directional sound pictures,
- Quaint kind of visual effect,
- Long-lasting Rechargeable battery,
Let us see together her find.
LSPX-S1 – Key Features:
- 360 Degree full directional speaker,
- Organic Glass Tube Tweeter using Advanced Vertical Drive Technology,
- 360-degree Sound lens driven by a 5 cm loop midrange woofer with top passive radiator for deep bass,
- Wireless NFC and Bluetooth Connectivity,
- The candle’s lantern effect LED illumination with 8 thin COB Elements,
- LED Dimmable Design,
- 4+ hours of battery operation with Device and LED illumination on full power,
- 11 Watts (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% Total Harmonic Distortion) Woofer only – AC powered,
- 5 Watts (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% Total Harmonic Distortion) Woofer only – Battery Powered,
- 3.5 mm In/Out Audio Jack,
- Audio Modes:
- DSEE HX,
- LDAC Bluetooth Support,
- Software Application: Use the SongPal application for iOS and Android smart devices.
- Diameter: 3.25 inch / 8.2 cm,
- Height: 12 in / 30.3 cm,
- Weight: 32.5 oz / 920 g,
You are from those people, who are romantic and often use the candle for your private meetings.
If you want easily and beautifully harmonizing with almost any interior sound device, the answer is SONY’s Glass Sound Speaker LSPX-S1.
Let’s understand why.
The candle’s lantern effect LED illumination
The SONY’s Designers are the kind of people, who make all developed things as a gift for their relatives. With its clean and fashionable design and Keeping in mind, the device will generate warmth in the user’s souls, the illuminating 8 LED elements are harmonically ordered in non-engaging parallelepiped.
The Acoustic idea design
Advanced Vertical Drive Technology
SONY’s acoustic engineers are Using their Newly developed Advanced Vertical Drive Technology.
The clear and realistic sound is created via three tweeter-connected actuators, driving the organic glass tube and producing an amazingly authentic sound picture.
The Midrange frequency audio waves are emitted by the bottom pointed 2-inch woofer and they are reflecting from nowadays stays so modern Sound Lenses in the 360-degree plane. The Sound lens is used by a few Audio Acoustic device manufacturers, pioneered by Bang&Olufsen.
Basses – Low Frequencies are delivered by a passive Radiator on top of the device.
VIDEO 1. Wireless Speaker “Glass Sound Speaker LSPX-S1” – Red Dot
Don’t Stop To Reinvent The Beauty, Dear Romantic Audio Enthusiasts!