DJI Phantom 4 Advanced: New Professional Drone By DJI
Today We will Describe main aspects in the newest just announced DJI’s Drone.
Extended Speed in P-Mode, 30 Minutes of flying Time, 20MP 1-inch CMOS Sensor Remote Controller With integrated Touch-Sensitive Screen, Simply draw on-display curve defined the route for flying are a part of Amazing possibilities opening with new Advanced Drone.
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced – Key Features:
- 20MP Resolution of 1-inch CMOS Sensor, F2.8 – F11,
- 4K Video capturing in 60 frames per second,
- 4K Bursts in 14 fps,
- Powerful video processing: It supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps, H265 4K at 30fps,
- HDR – high dynamic range,
- Mechanical Shutter: max speed of 1/2000 second allows eliminating the rolling shutter distortion,
- Electronic Shutter: Speed of 1/8000 second,
- Remote Controller:
- Included: GL300E with integrated Touch-Sensitive Screen,
- Optional: GL300C: mobile Device Holder for Tablets and smartphones,
- Controlling Range: 4.3mi / 7km,
- iNTELIGENT Flight Modes: Draw, ActiveTrach, TapFly, Gesture Mode, and Return to Home,
- Flying Systems:
- FlightAutonomy system – includes 5 Different Vision Sensors,
- lighter than DJI Phantom 4 with increased flying time.
Remote Controller GL300E:
The Remote Controlling unit already has an integrated 1000 cd/m2 or 1000 nits ultra bright touching display with 5.5 inches sized diagonal, Full HD 1920×1080 pixels resolution, Android Operational System, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB Flash Memory Size.
VIDEO 1. DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Official Preview: DJI’s Newest Drone 2017
VIDEO 2. Dji Announced Phantom 4 Advanced
The main way to reduce the aircraft weight, maximizing a flying time is using all new body construction maiden by titanium and magnesium alloy, which increases airframe durability.
Manual Camera Settings:
Using Go Pro 4 Application you easily can access and set all manual camera settings – the aperture, ISO sensitivity, shutter speed. Any significant flight data, camera settings or life view stream are displaying in real-time on the screen.
20MP, 1-inch Sensor with Mechanical Shutter:
The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Drone features aerial optimized F2.8 wide-angle lens. It has eight elements lens working as 24mm focal length equivalent. The fourth times larger Sensor than regularly used in DJI Phantom 4.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent The Beauty, Dear Explorers!