Weller WXR3 Soldering, Desoldering & Hot Air, Line of the Art Rework Station
Not every one hardware enthusiast or a specialist like combined max-in-one tools, because of any hidden, although with a low probability, but possible problems.
That is a low-cost, budget-oriented device.
Today we will talk about the devices, standing on the opposite side – The highly reliable Professional laboratory Equipment.
When We are talking about the professional rework stations in your notion is coming on The Trademark Manufacturer’s Names as Weller, HAKKO, ERSA, Kohree, Kendal, X-TRONIC, etc.
We chose a high-end product by one of these firms.
Let we present: Weller WXR Series 3000: 3-in-1, Line of the Art Rework Station.
Rework Station Control Unit – Key Features:
- Count of channels: 3,
- Channel #1: WXHAP 200 – Hot Air Tool – 200 Watts,
- Channel #2: WXDV 120 – Desoldering Iron – 120 Watts,
- Channel #3: WXP 65 – Soldering Iron – 65 Watts,
- LCD Display – 240 x 88 dots with backlight,
- Both Using Power Response Heating Technology,
- ESD Safe Certified:
- Class I – Anti-static Housing,
- Class III – All Soldering Tools,
- ESD Protection Connector Style – 3.5mm on the Rear Panel Side,
- USB Port:
- System Parameters Configure,
- System Parameters Monitoring,
- Installing the latest Firmware updates,
- Power Line Voltage Parameters:
- 230 V, 50 Hz,
- 120 V, 60 Hz,
- 100 V 50/60 Hz,
- Max Current Protection threshold:
- 230 V; 2,0 A,
- 120 V; 4,0 A,
- Rework Station Maximal Power Consumption – 420Watt,
- 10,75″ x 9,25″ x 4,02″ inch,
- 27.3 x 23.5 x 10.2 cm,
- Weight: 14.77 lbs.
- 6.7 kg,
Hot Air Tool: Weller WXHAP 200 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum power Consumption: 200 Watts,
- ESD Safe – Certified,
- Static electricity free airflow,
- Interchangeable Nozzles,
Desoldering Iron: Weller WXDP 120 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum Power Consumption: 120 Watts,
- Integrated soldier collector, extracted from cleaned pads and joints
- Finger controlled switch,
- Quick Startup and reliable way of work,
- Two type of nozzle compatible:
- Stainless-Steel Type: XDSL
- Standard Type: XDS
Soldering Iron: Weller WXP 65 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum Power Consumption: 65 Watts,
- Ergonomic Design,
- Uses the XNT Style Tips
VIDEO 1. Weller WXR 3 Rework Station
PIC. 1 WXR3000: WXHAP200, WXDV120, WXP65 3-in-1 High-Grade Rework Station
Never Stop To Find The Right Decision, Dear Hardware Enthusiasts!