HD142X: 12 V Triggered Output & Native Full-HD Projector by OPTOMA
Optoma HD142X – 1080P Full-HD Native Resolution 3D DLP Gaming Projector
PIC. 1 Optoma HD142X – Common View
Optoma HD142X Key Feature:
- 1920 x 1080 Native Full-HD 1080p Resolution,
- 3D DLP Texas Instruments Projecting System,
- 3,000 ANSI Lumens for Vibrant and Vivid Picture,
- Contrast: 23,000:1 Industry Leading High-Contrast Ratio,
- Screen Sizes Range:
- 66-inch Diagonal seen from 8 foot Distance,
- 107-inch Diagonal seen from 12 foot Distance,
- 3.5mm – Audio Output Jack,
- HDMI – 1.4A 3D Support,
- HDMI – MHL v1.2,
- True 3D Content display – Supports 3D Blu-ray players output.
- 3D Synch – System has rapid refresh rate – 144 Hz for smooth image representation and best 3D gaming experience,
- USB Slot – Powering small mobile device, standard Mouse Connecting, or to any service needs – firmware updates, etc.,
- Keystone correction: Integrated support,
- 8,000 hour – Extended Lamp life,
- Bright Mode – 5000 h,
- Dynamic Mode – 6500 h,
- Eco Mode – 8000 h,
- Reference Display Mode:
- REC.709 and REC.709b color space Certified,
- Exceeded 99% sRGB color gamut coverage,
- 10 Watt built-in speaker. For powerful, uncompromised, and crystal clear sound,
- Weight: 5.2 lbs,
- Dimensions: 11.73″ x 9″ x 3.7″ – inches,
- Amazon’s Choice Product,
- Best Seller Product.
- Great Discount,
Many people are searching for the best budget Home Theater Projector. Many of them didn’t find below a thousand of US Dollars. The founded Projectors are without 3D Ability or not 1080p Native resolution. Nighter One close to OPTOMA HD142X or similar parameters can be found in this money range!
Now, the Described Article OPTOMA HD142X has a great discount in its price(-45%) By AMAZON The Biggest US Online Store and is ready for You.
PIC. 2 Optoma HD142X – Rear Side View,
HDMI(1) 1.4a 3D, HDMI(2) MHL, USB slot – Service or Mouse, 3D-Synch connector, 12 V triggered Out, 3.5mm Stereo Audio-Out, AC Line Socket
VIDEO 1. “Optoma’s HD142x Vibrant Home Theater Projector – 1080P Gaming”
Take a look Newer Optoma Portable WXGA & Top Grade FullHD & 4K Variants:
Optoma GT1080Darbee / GT1080 Darbee:
OPTOMA 4K UHD Projectors:
Optoma UHD50 4K:
Optoma UHD60 4K:
Example: Idea for practical usage plus bonus an improvement:
How can you control a Motorized Screen, Automatically, when the projector goes switched-On?
Here is not hidden and very Interesting option: Automatic – motorized screen control.
How can be used?
Integrated into Optoma HD142X Triggered output with 12V amplitude can be used to control
If your Motorized Screen doesn’t have the low voltage control input.
It is necessary to buy some kind of Low Voltage controlled Relay:
1. IOT Control Relay
Controlling Voltage Range: 3 – 48V input DC, 12V to 120V AC,
AC Line 90 – 120VAC, Up to 10 A Supported
2. LVC-IV (Low Voltage Control Module)
Don’t Stop To Reinvent Yourself, Dear Explorers!