TextToSpeech click: The Epson S1V30120 Based Module By Mikroekelektronika
When we talk about the robots and DIY hobby design with features like as Text to Speech ability, just in time is coming newest Pcb Click design by Mikroelektronika: PID 2253
We present all new PCB Module – TextToSpeech click – The awesome way to add the flexible and professional option to your innovative designs or develop works.
The Basic idea of voice synthesis starts in 18-th Century. The Russian Professor Christian Kratzenstein has created the vowel sounds demonstrating apparatus.
Additional Material: Make Your Robot Speak – Text to Speech synthesis MikroElektronika Learn.
PIC. 1 Text To Speech click – Top & Bottom View
Click Board Dimensions 2.25 x 1.00 inch, Weight 27 g.
Text To Speech click Key Features:
- Supports MikroBUS 8+8 Dual Lines,
- Uses S1V30120 – highly integrated solution for speech-enabled devices,
- TTS – Text To Speech engine supports: US English, Castilian / Latin American Spanish.
- S1V30120 can be controlled, using special message-oriented protocol via an SPI Interface,
- S1V30120 Package:
– TQFP13-64pin (10 x 10 mm) 0.5 mm Pin to pin Pitch,
- Voice Playback:
- ADCPM decode support,
- Support bit rate 16kHz, 8kHz,
- Low power high-quality DAC,
- 4 pre-defined voices,
- Fonix DECtalk® Version 5,
- Host Controlling Interface,
- Synchronous Serial Interface (slave),
- Command control.
- Power Supply
- 3.3V (I/O driver power supply),
- 1.8V (MCU Core power supply).
VIDEO 1. Text To Speech click By Mikroelektronika, Built-in EPSON SV30120 Voice Synthesizer
Additional Material: Make Your Robot Speak – Text to Speech – MikroElektronika Learn.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent Yourself, Dear Inventors!