What is the common between MPPT Solar Powered Design, Light Dimming Circuit, Buck DC-DC Converter, Electric Screwdriver, and e-Bike?
The Developer! The User! The owner! The Manufacturer!
Not exactly. Not only!
Actually, the common between listed above devices is completely different, namely: The used PWM – Pulse Width Modulation Principle.
DIAGRAM 1. PWM – Pulse Parameters – Duty Cycle
PIC. 1 MPT-7210A – Cost-Effective Powerful PV Solar Energy using Fast Adaptive MPPT Algorithm Charger & Controller
Related to MPT-7210A – On-site Link:
PIC. 2 Outback Flexmax FM60/FM80 MPPT 60 / 80 AMP Solar Charge Controller
The MPPT Solar design uses this pulse principle to manage the Solar panel Upanel voltage, allowing the maximal level of power utilization to be reached – more than 99% degree of POWER Conversion Ratio.
We use the example with an MPPT solar design as the introduction of something bigger.
We present your new friend – an electric Moped Scooter e-Bike:
GIGABYKE GROOVE 48V 750W Eco-Friendly Electric Moped Scooter E-Bike
PIC. 3 Motor Power: 750W, Rechargeable battery 48V, 14A/h
e-Bike Dimensions: 64.75 x 24.5 x 39.75 in : (L x Wx H)
This electromechanical item crowded with electronics uses the MCU controlling unit for complete work with a brushless Motor.
It has dual featured behavior.
On one side, as producing torque force for moving the device, and on the second side using kinetic energy when skiing downhill or braking using the motor as a brake “assistant”.
The System Uses Energy from a 48Volt/14a/h Rechargeable Battery very effective and economic. e-Moped goes up to 35 Miles per charge with top speed of 20 mph,
GIGABYKEGROOVE 48V V2 – Key Features:
- Enhanced 2018 Year V2,
- TOP Speed: The Gigabike Groove 750w Electric Motor reaches about 20 miles,
- Model Name: Groove,
- Charging Time: 4-8 Hours, 6 Hours typical for fully 100% Battery Charging,
- 48 volt, 14 A/h Rechargeable Batteries,
- Maximum Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
- No Registration, No license needed,
- Lights: LED Headlight and Turn Signalling lights,
- Digital Speedometer,
- Bonus: Front Disc Brakes, Smart Battery Charger,
- Charger AC line Input Voltage Range: 100-250V, 50/60hz
- e-Bike weight: 176 lbs,
- Front Side Brake Type: Disc,
- Rear Side Brake Type: Drum,
- Available in 6 Different Colors: White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent Yourself, Dear Explorers!
Actual Conversion KIT: