UNO Project: Smart Robot Car Kit By Elegoo
Today we are focusing your attention on a typical Microcontroller’s usage example, namely the symbiosis between the cars and the robotics.
This is a practical example of usage MCU to control the driving system and manage the different kinds of sensors.
We Present You the “Uno Project”. It is smart, all wheel driving Robo-Car by ELEGOO.
The described system is building in Do It Yourself – DIY manner. The KIT integrates many high-quality elements and modules, who the user need to attach one by One, building the whole Robo-vehicle.
System Key Features:
- The Robotic Car Dimensions: 10.3″ x 8.1″ x 2.5″ inches
- 4-Realistic Rubber Wheels exactly fitted with the DC motors ends.
- Battery Operation – The KIT contains 2 Lithium Ionic Rechargeable Batteries
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Sensor, Infra RED Sensors, Line Scan Sensor
- Bluetooth Function
- Line Tracking Function
- Infra Red Remote Controlling Function
- Item Weight: 2.3 pounds / 1.043 kg
Smart Robot Car DIY Kit Includes:
- Arduino UNO R3 – 1 pcs.
- Motor with Gear Reduction – 4 pcs.
- Bluetooth Module – 1 pcs.
- IR Receiving Module – 1 pcs.
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries – 2 pcs.
- L298N motor driver board – 1 pcs.
- Servo motor – 1 pcs.
- Cell Box – 1 pcs.
- Ultrasonic Sensor = 1 pcs.
- Holder for Ultrasonic Sensor – 1 pcs.
- V5.0 extension board -1 pcs.
- Remote Controller – 1 pcs.
- Line tracking module – 3 pcs.
- Rubber and plastic wheels – 4 pcs.
- Aluminium Block – 4 pcs.
- AC-DC Charger – 1 pcs.
- CD with a tutorial – 1 pcs.
- Fixings :
- Cooper Screws – 6 pcs.
- Cooper cylinders – 6 pcs.
- Dupont wires – 20 pcs.
- Long Screws – 8 pcs.
- Short Screws – 38 pcs.
- Dupont Wires – 20 pcs.
PIC. 1 4×4 Robot Car Dimensions: 10.3″ x 8.1″ x 2.5″ inches
The Robot Set Consists:
PIC. 2 Detailed View of a Smart Robot Car – see All modules, details, and Fixings
PIC. 3 See the way of montage, the different Modules –
Attach the Ultrasonic Wave Module to its holder.
Attach the Arduino UNO U3 – Main MCU Board,
Geared DC motors to the chassis.
PIC. 4 See the additional modules:
Part of the modules are (see PIC. 4):
- Bluetooth HC-06 Module
- Line Tracking Modules
- HC-04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
PIC. 5 See between the wheels
There are mounted the line detection sensors based on infrared proximity ideology – Modulated Infrared LED and receiving circuit with a selective bandpass filter.
The Robot Car Can move in any direction with its powerful geared 4 driving wheels. It can rotate on a place, can detect any obstacles and avoid them via the ultrasonic sensor. the line Sensors – Can see at PIC. 5 – three fixed modules placed on the bottom chassis plane, between the front wheels.
Example: Robo-car is placed on the table. Let’s drive to one of its four ends. When the line detecting module “see” the table edge, It immediately sends the signal, stops the Robo-Car. After that, you can drive the wheels only in the opposite or reverse direction. When the machinery is away from the table’s ends, the not restricted movement is allowed again.
The Price for this interactive and teaching Toy Car is reasonable.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent Yourself, Dear Explorers!