KeyMission 80: An Amazing Action Camera By Nikon
We Present You KeyMission 80: An Amazing Action Camera By Nikon
This Compact Digital Action Camera is designed for persons with an active and extreme way of life and it will be ready to shoot in all possible atmospheric conditions.
With its durable design, this lovely device will be your true friend in difficult mountain trekking or climbing, hiking, fishing or jogging.
Capture every valuable moment, always you want, independently the weather condition.
Key Mission 80 Main Features:
- Absolutely protected: Shock, water and freezeproof camera design
- 12.4 Mpixels Front Camera Resolution
- NIKKOR VR optics with Optical Vibration Reduction
- Record Video in Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080p with 30 Fps
- 4.9 Mpixel Rear Camera Resolution
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC Integration – Use the SnapBridge wireless sharing in real-time
- Intuitive operation with a comfortable User Interface
- Quick shooting speeds, fast response, and effortless manner of work with this wearable camera.
PIC. 1 Main Camera with Led Flash – 12,4 Mpixel Resolution of the CMOS Sensor,
Waterproof 1 m, Shockproof 1.5 m., three Wireless Connection interfaces
PIC. 2 Additional second “selfie” camera for best user feeling, High grip Dial for selection Video or image capture mode and
1.75″ – 4.4 cm, 230 kDot TFT LCD Touchscreen monitor with Five-Level Brightness Adjustment
VIDEO 1. Nikon KeyMission 360 vs 170 vs 80
VIDEO 2. Nikon KeyMission 80 Review and Test
VIDEO 3. Nikon KeyMission 80 Action Camera – Outdoor Test
KeyMission 80 Selected Technical Parameters:
Front Camera Specs:
- 12.4 MPixels CMOS Sensor
- Autofocus Distance:
- 10 cm. to infinity
- ISO 100 – ISO 1600
- CMOS electronic shutter
- Shutter Speed
- 1/6400 – 1 sec.
Rear Camera Specs:
- 4.9 MPixels CMOS Sensor
- Autofocus Distance:
- 35 cm. to infinity
- Still pictures: JPEG.JPG;
- Movies: MOV. MOV,
- Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC,
- Audio: AAC Stereo.
Storage Media Card Type:
- SDHC MicroSD card
- SDXC MicroSD card
- Stills single,
- Easy panorama.
- High-Speed USB,
- Micro USB,
- Use only included UC-E21 Micro USB Cable
Power Supply Source:
- Built-in Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- With original EH-73P Adapter – 2h:30m
- Shots Count for one Full Charge: 220 shots (CIPA)
- Movies: ~ 40 minutes
Operating Condition Limits:
- -10°C to +40°C / 14°F to 104°F
Temperature range for underwater use:
- 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
Humidity Level: 85% or less without condensation
- JIS/IEC protection class 7 (IPX7)
- Capacity to shoot pictures underwater up to a depth of 1 m. (3.3 ft.) and for 30 minutes
- JIS/IEC protection class 6 (IP6X)
- Compliant with Shock Test MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5
- 1.8″ x 3.5″ x 0.6″ – Inches
- 44.8 mm x 86.5 mm x 15 mm
- 2.7 oz. / 74 gr.