X-A3: Retro-Designed 24.2MP Vintage Mirrorless Camera By Fujifilm
Available in three colors, that all new retro-designed mirrorless camera could be your next favorite and reliable “hardware friend”.
Vintage Compact Mirrorless Camera Fujifilm X-A3:
This Retro Designed Compact Mirrorless Camera with 180-degree free “tilt movable” touchscreen probably will touch with a soft warmth your senses.
FUJIFILM X-A3 General Features :
- 24.2 MP – Newly developed APS-C sensor
- 3 inches diagonal, 0.92MP, 180-degree tilt LCD touchscreen
- 10-Advanced Filters
- 11-Film Simulation Modes
- EXR Processor – II
- Start-up time: 0.5 s
- AF speed: 0.3 s
- Shutter lag time: 0.05 s
- Shooting interval time: 0.4 s
- 49-points focus areas for autofocus
- ISO Range: ISO200 – ISO25600
- Full-HD Video Recording – max 60FPS
- Internal RAW processing
- WiFi – Certified Wireless LAN
X-A3 Camera Related Video
VIDEO 1. Fujifilm X-A3: Promotional Video by Fujifilm
Related X-Mount Compatible Lenses:
FUJIFILM FUJINON XF-23mmF2 R WR Features:
- FUJIFILM X-Mount compatible,
- 10 elements in 6 groups with 2 aspherical elements,
- Super Electron Beam Coating allows the best performance and minimizing “flare and ghosting”,
- Nine-Blade Aperture – ensure nice circular “bokeh”,
- Minimum 9-inch working distance,
- Fast autofocus: 0.05 seconds,
- Compatible with LH-XF35-2, and XF35mmF2 R WR.
Fujifilm X-A3 Vintage Camera Links:
Don’t Stop To Reinvent The Beauty, Dear Photo Enthusiasts!