SRS-X11: The Loudy Tiny BT Cube By SONY
Today’s topic again is BT A2DP related.
We Continue with the next ultimate member of that wireless division.
We represent You a Little – Big Sony Bluetooth Cubical External 10W Speaker.
This tiny gadget creates a serious sound pressure. With RMS 10 Watts – its Maximum Power Output, you will never be in a good relation with your neighbors!
- Light weight – only 215 g
- 6.1 cm x 6.1 cm x 6.1 cm – Nice Cubical Design
- Powerful : 10 Watts RMS
- The BT Speaker’s battery lasts up to 12 Hours in continue playing
- NFC connectivity compatible
- BLUETOOTH Version 3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Compatible with SBC Codecs
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz-20KHz – using 44.1 KHz Sampling Rate
- Built-In Microphone for Hands-free functionality
PIC. 1 SRS-X11: “Behind the grilles” View
SONY used the dual passive radiators technology and makes the bass looks “Deep” from that compact cube
Two passive “radiators” are implemented on both left and right sides of the cube device. The air pressure generated from the 10W speaker is received Via that two “radiators” and they create an ultimate bass sound.
PIC. 2 Stereo Mini Jack Audio Input, Micro USB – B Charging Input
PIC. 3 SONY satisfies everybody’s style with their Variety of colors
PIC. 4 Controls: Pairing, Hang-Up, and Volume UP/Down