Fluke 233/A Digital Multimeter with a Remote Display
The Fluke 233/A Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit allows you to be in two places at once.
The removable display solves the problems of holding both the meter and the test leads to make a measurement.
The Fluke 233/A kit works on either conventional or hybrid vehicle.
PIC. 1 Fluke 233: Remote Display True RMS Multimeter
What would you do if you could be in two places at once?
By simply sliding the wireless display out of the Fluke 233/A’s meter body, the technician can place the display where it is most easily seen – up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the point of measurement – while putting the meter in the best position to take measurements.
The removable display has a magnetic back and flat bottom so it can be mounted or placed on any flat surface where it can be conveniently seen. When the display is attached to the meter body the Fluke 233/A operates as a conventional multimeter.
The detachable wireless display lets automotive technicians:
Find a comfortable position to view and record test data, even when the test location is hard to reach or in a dirty or noisy environment.
Attached test leads to brake lights while sitting in the driver seat, pressing the brake pedal and viewing the display.
Safely view underhood measurements on moving vehicles.
Separate the tasks of positioning the meter and reading test results, devoting full attention to each job and working more safely.
Run tests and read results at a safe distance from high-voltage, high-current systems. The Fluke 233 is safety rated for use in CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V working environments, important for technicians working on hybrid vehicles.
Designed by Fluke engineers and manufactured at the Fluke Worldwide headquarters in Everett, Washington, the Fluke 233 is safety rated for use in CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V working environments. This is important for technicians working on hybrid vehicles, which routinely work with high-voltage, high-current systems not found on conventional vehicles.
VIDEO 1. Fluke 233 Remote Display Multimeter
The Fluke 233/A comes equipped with:
- Fluke 233/A Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit
- TL75 test lead set
- AC72 Alligator Clips
- 80BK-A Integrated DMM Temperature Probe
- Fluke 233 User’s Manual and Getting Started Guide
- See How to make measurements in the Fluke 233 Manual: from 16 page to 26 page.
Add Wireless to your Multimeter
- All the facts, right in the field
- All the most important measurements
- All the most important measurements
- Don’t get bogged down while chasing interrelated events
The removable display allows meter and the display to be in two different locations for unusual measurement scenarios:
PIC. 2 Fluke 233: See separately the main body and the display unit
Fluke 233 – Key Features:
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals,
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC,
- Measure up to 10 Amp (20 Amp for 30 seconds),
- 10,000 μF capacitance range,
- Frequency up to 50 kHz,
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument,
- Resistance, continuity and diode test,
- Low power wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 10 meters (33 ft) away from the point of measurement for added flexibility. No interference with measurements,
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen,
- Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes and augment safely electrical measurements,
- Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected,
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter,
- Auto power off maximizes battery life,
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically,
- Test continuity and diodes,
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight,
- Battery life is approximately 400 hours.
PIC. 3 See the Package
|Warranty and protection||
|Fluke 233/A||Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit|
|Cases and Holsters|
|C35||C35 Soft Carrying Case|
|TPAK||Fluke TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger Kit includes:
|80AK-A||80AK Thermocouple Adapter|
|80BK-A||80BK Integrated DMM Temperature Probe|
|TL75||TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set|
PIC. 4 Accessories into the package