- 150 Watts (180 Watts Peak Power)
- Wide Range of Input Voltage: [ 6V – 34V ]
- Programmable Output Voltage: [ 5V – 24V ]
- Default output 12V
- High Output Current, up to 15A
- Dual synchrounous buck boost
- Spread Spectrum, out of phase operation
- Applications: power for motherboards with single rail power from any voltage to any voltage, laptops, custom electronics with buck-boost DC-DC.
- Programmable via USB interface
- Sends ON/OFF pulse to motherboard
- 4 modes of operation: DUMB, Automotive, Script or UPS
- 100% Solid Polymer Capacitors, Japan
- Dimensions: 160mm * 45mm * 23mm
- Manufacturer Site mini-box.com
|USB 2.0 interface|
PIC. 2 DCDC-USB-200 General View
DCDC-USB-200 is a high power buck-boost microcontroller DC-DC converter. This unit accepts any input ranging from 6-34V.
Output is 12V regulated or output can be changed with simple jumper settings to 5V, 6V, 9V, 12V, 13.5V, 18V or 24V or via USB in fine increments (0.25V) anywhere from 5-24V.
Applications: powering motherboard with single rail power from any voltage to any voltage, laptops, custom electronics. This module can be used to convert any voltage ranging 6-34V to any output volatage from 5-24V.
The DCDC-USB-200 has :
- : Acts as a regular buck-boost DC-DC converter with wide input (6-34V) and produces a fixed 12V output (or any output from 5-24V)
- : Acts as an intelligent PSU, ignition aware, will send ON/OFF pulse to the motherboard to turn ON/OFF. Standby power consumption is well under 1mA.
- : The unit will act as an intelligent UPS unit, will shut down at prescribed battery voltages.
- : Unit can be programmed to wake up, sleep, based on pre-programmed scripts.
PIC. 3 DCDC-USB Cable Options
DCDCUSB software: Screenshots [PIC. 4 – PIC. 7]
PIC. 4 DCDC-USB-200 Status
PIC. 5 DCDC-USB-200 Parameters
PIC. 6 DCDC-USB-200 Parameters Explained
PIC. 7 DCDC-USB-200 Script Settings
Download Configuration Software here
- Remote ON/OFF switch capable of switching up to 6A, 8A peak.
- Can control motherboard ON/OFF pins
- Fused input, TVS protected
- USB mini, type B
- All Solid Polymer Capacitors, SVPD series, Sanyo, Japan.
* NOTE: The advanced USB configuration software is intended only for OEM or Advanced Users. Mini-Box.com cannot be held responsible for any damage that might come from the use of this software done to your power supply or other computer components. Application allows advanced setup of DCDC-USB-200 parameters.
3/10/2016 Extended availability for the next 5 years
Related items for Intelligent DC-DC converter with USB interface
PIC. 8 DCDC-USB-200 ENCLOSURE Common View
Enclosure for DCDC-USB-200, intelligent DC-DC converter with USB interface
- Material: 0.8mm steel
- Paint: silver