Low Blue Light: The Trend Line of manufacturers to develop and make more Human Health connected Products.
It is easy to concentrate again and again in the tendency to make more environment-friendly devices, and basically, human interface devices especially are the Computer Monitors.
Today We are Looking at one of the best ASUS’s flagman of Gaming Monitors, especially:
- 34-inch Ultra-wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic gaming
- NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology and a 100Hz refresh rate for incredibly smooth and fast gaming visuals
- New ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme and built-in LED effects
- ASUS-exclusive Ultra-Low Blue Light, Flicker-Free, GamePlus, and GameVisual technologies provide a tactical assistance on your command
AWARD Winning Design
- Swivel (+50° ~ -50°)
- Height adjustment (0~115mm)
- Tilt (+20° ~ -5°)
ROG Swift PG348Q: Showcases the evolution of ROG
Immersive Gaming Worlds
The ROG Swift PG348Q gaming monitor features a 34-inch 3440 x 1440 ultra-wide QHD panel with pixel
Exclusive Turbo Key
ROG Swift PG348Q has a Turbo Key that lets you toggle refresh rates on the fly without having to access the graphics control panel. You can seamlessly switch from 60Hz to 100Hz in the middle of the game, allowing you to overclock the display’s refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay ever.
Panoramic Gaming Arena
The panel curvature of ROG Swift PG348Q ensures every point on the curved display is equidistant to your eyes, so you get a comfortable viewing experience even during marathon gaming sessions. On top of that, the curved display makes movies and games more immersive than ever!
You adescend to vibrant lifelike images thanks to a 100% sRGB color gamut, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, and 10-bit color for 1.07 billion distinct hues. The IPS panel gives you wide viewing angles for minimal distortion and color shift, even when you’re viewing it from extreme positions.