iBasso Audio DX200: An Ultimate Lossless Sound Reproduction Portable DSD player
An Ultimate Lossless Sound Reproduction Portable DSD player iBasso Audio DX200:
We continue talking about the High-Resolution Digital AUdio players – DAPs,
Today’s target device will be, have been stayed very attractive this year summer model iBasso Audio DX200: An Ultimate Lossless Sound Reproduction Portable DSD player.
Such multicore System DAC System allows with ease to be reached amazing S/N. THD SCT Ratios.
For Example, 4-in-1 Channels Adding algorithm improves with an additionally 6dB total SNR – S/N Ratio.
The Audio System’s hardware conception is using two devices of Modern ESS Sabre ES9028PRO Digital To Analog Audio Converters.
The advantage of using such a monster, 8-channel DAC brings a lot of benefits.
Into The modern Next Generation ESS Sabre device can be seen the valuable features of this DAC is a Total Harmonic Distortion – THD Compensation, also an improved selection of oversampling filters, PLL, and power supply distribution.
PIC. 1 Immersive sound reproduction with attractive iBasso DX200 Portable DPA Player
Main benefits of Used DAC:
- 8-core DAC, Separate 8-Channel Output Hardware Architecture,
- An improved selection of oversampling filters.
- An improved digital PLL – Phase Locked Loop engine.
- UtraLock3™ jitter attenuation,
- Device’s Dynamic Range (DNR) is reaching amazing 135dB,
- Better Power Supply Distribution:
- Different supplies for IC Core, I/O pins, and DAC parts,
PIC. 2 Block diagram is giving a sight to internal blocks and stages of ESS 8-Channel ES9028Pro Sabre Professional DAC:
UtraLock3™ Smart Technology:
ES9028PRO D/A CONVERTER is using the “UtraLock3™” jitter attenuation – virtually perfect jitter rejection. It allows the audiophile or advanced listener/expert listening to music in its original lossless variant, the same as recorded in studio audio material.
VIDEO 1. Ibasso DX200 Digital Audio Player Short Demo
iBasso DX200 Portable DPA Player – Key Features:
- Reference DAP Player,
- Large 4.2″ Crystal IPS Display with 768 x1280 pixels / Retina Resolution
- Supports playback up to 32-bit DAC / 384kHz Sampling Rates
- Up to DSD512 Native support,
- Support Stream audio – Tidal, Spotify
- Expected battery life per charge: 6h,
- Flac or other lossless high rate DSD music:
- Expected battery life per charge: up to 8h,
- Battery Capacity: 4400mAh,
- Battery Voltage: 3.8V,
- Charge Time approximately 2.5hours,
- 2.5mm Balanced Output:
- Vout= 6Vrms,
- Stereo Crosstalk: -122dB,
- THD+N: < 0.0002%,
- 3.5mm Unbalanced Output:
- Vout= 3Vrms,
- Stereo Crosstalk: -118dB,
- THD+N: < 0.00032%,
- Line-Out = 3Vrms,
- Using Special Modular Principle – for a future update.
- 128.5 x 69 x 19.5 mm,
- 5.1 x 2.7 x 0.77-inch,
- or 8.5oz
See the Package:
- iBasso DX200 Reference DAP player – 1 pcs.,
- Coax cable – 1pcs.,
- USB Type-C to USB Cable – 1pcs.,
- Burn-in Cable – 1 pcs.,
- Leather case -1 pcs.,
- Limited Warranty,
- Device identification card.
Don’t Be Afraid To Rediscover The Music, Dear Audiophiles!