BeoLab 50: The Impression in Sound BY B&O
With a Today Topic, we will change the accent to high-End floor Speaker system.
Let we present a newly announced Bang&Olufsen Product: BeoLab 50
VIDEO 1. Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 50 – Review and Features
VIDEO 2. BEOLAB 50 Craftsmanship
If you need the Audio System, who performs beyond many reference designs, the BEOLab 50 is a wonderful choice.
Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 50 – Key Features:
- Frequency Response Range: 15 – 43,000 Hz,
- 2100 Watts Real Sound Power in 7 different High-Precision Digital Amplifiers,
- Behind the Front Grille:
- 3/4- inch Tweeter with an “Acoustic Lens” – x 1, Powered By 300Watt Amplifier,
- 4-inch Middle Range Speakers – x 3, Powered By 3 x 300Watt Amplifiers,
- 10-inch Woofer – x 1, Powered By 1 x 300Watt Amplifier,
- Behind The Rear Grille:
- 10-inch Woofer – x 2, Powered By 2 x 300Watt Amplifiers,
- BeoVision TV Compatible,
- USB Audio (24-bit / 192 kHz),
- Optical (24-bit / 96 kHz),
- S/PDIF (24-bit / 192 kHz),
- Digital Power Link,
- Height: 108.8 cm,
- Diameter: 45.5 cm,
- Weight: 61kg.
The BeoLab 50 Audiophile-Grade System is using high-advanced DSP Engine: Analog Devices ADSP-21489 working at 400 MHz.
The perfection of exterior and the vision of the wooden details is precisely controlled by Robotized 3D scanning tool and robotized painting nozzles.
Even sharing many technology patents and features from the BeoLab 90, this masterpiece will wonder and the most flaming audiophiles.
Don’t Stop To Reinvent The Beauty, Dear Audiophiles!