D850: New 45.7MP Digital SLR Camera By Nikon
Today we will present you a newly announced Nikon’s FX-Format DSLR Camera: D850
This really fantastic and fast DSLR device fulfills a Professional line of Nikon’s Corporation cameras, and user’s target group are professional photographers, also serious photo enthusiasts and hobbyists
Let see main Benefits of this fresh Nikon’s Corporation Professional line.
PIC.1 NIKON D850
NIKON D850 Key Features:
- Pixel count: 45.7 MP,
- Type: All-new Rear-Side illumination CMOS Sensor,
- Format: Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor,
- Sensor sensitivity: ISO 100-ISO 25600,
- Video Engine:
- EXPEED 5 image-processing engine,
- Supports 12-bit & 14-bit RAW Format Recording,
- Capturing in 45.7 MP images this DSLR is ideal for Silent photography,
- 2.35MP, tilting touch-sensitive TFT LCD monitor,
- RF Controlled support for Advanced Wireless Lighting,
- Battery Life span:
- min 1800 Shots,
- 70 Minutes of Video Recording,
- View finder has 0.75x optical amplification,
- Increased depth of field using the focus stacking ability,
The Quick 7FPS of continuous shooting with a standard supplied battery and using grip extension battery can be updated to 9FPS
D850 is Nikon’s first Digital SLR camera with a benefit of full-frame 3840 x 2160 pixels / 4K UHD Video Recording.
The Device has a good energy efficiency as a battery management and different stages power consumption.
Ready for Silent photography
Using This large FX-Format 45.7 MP CMOS Sensor, there are eliminated all mechanical vibrations and a sound of the shutter release.
180K RGB Ambient Sensor
Based on 180K RGB Sensor D850 Guarantees optimal autofocus, auto exposure, and auto white balance.
We suppose that this next-generation full-frame digital SLR camera By Nikon will become your next hardware “friend”.
Never Stop Reinventing the Beauty of low depth footage, dear Photo Enthusiasts, and Hobbyists!