TK-SIS926LED Soldering Iron Station with Digital Display By Tuloka
The Soldering Iron Station is a non-separatable part from an every Hardware Laboratory.
Today, we will talk about one good Soldering Iron Station, manufactured By Tuloka.
Let us introduce the TULOKA TK-SIS926LED.
PIC.1 TULOKA TK-SIS926LED Soldering Station
TK-SIS926LED Station – Key Features:
- C/F – Celsius/Fahrenheit Selecting Switch,
- Adjustable Temperature,
- Temperature Range: 200°C … 480°C / 392°F … 896°F,
- Temperature Stability: ±2.0°C / ±3.6°F,
- Sleep Safety Function:
- After 10 Minutes of inactivity, the temperature goes down to 200°C / 392°F.
- Tip Cleaner,
- Solder Holder,
- AC 220V,
- ESD protection Certified:
- Iron-Tip to GND Connection: Manufacturer Guarantees Tip Voltage to AC Line’s Ground stay below 5mV:
- 30.5 x 14 x 15.2 cm,
- 939 g.
- 10 different Iron Tips,
- Lead-free covering,
- Outside – diameter:
- 0.24 inch;
- Inside – diameter:
- 0.16 inch.
- 1.66 inch,
2.) Soldering Mats:
- Non-Slip : 14.2” x 10.2” x 0.2” Silicone MAT
- The soldering iron also can directly solder on the mat
- 300 Degree Resistant:
- Perfect for electronics assembly and repairs, as soldering and desoldering.
- The original design,
- Japanese super heat resistant silicone material,
- Meets Food compatible standards: FDA, DGCCRF, and LFGB,
- 10 years lifespan standard use.
- Repair Mat with Scale Ruler,
- 124 Screw Positions for Phone Tablet Repair,
- BGA Rework Ball and Chips – Up to 8 Zones,
- 2 Anti-static tweezers and T22 “+” and “-” Micro screwdrivers.
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive Flux,
- After work, the flux remaining doesn’t have to be cleaned,
- Antistatic Package,
- 7.6 x 7.6 x 2 cm,
- 68 g.