Weller WXR3 Soldering, Desoldering & Hot Air, Line of the Art Rework Station
Not every one hardware enthusiast or a specialist like combined max-in-one tools, because of any hidden, although with a low probability, but possible problems.
That is a low-cost, budget-oriented devices.
Today we will talk about the devices, standing on the opposite side – The highly reliable Professional laboratory Equipment.
When We are talking about the professional rework stations in your notion is coming on The Trademark Manufacturer’s Names as Weller, HAKKO, ERSA , Kohree, Kendal, X-TRONIC, etc.
We chose a high-end product by one of these firms.
Let we present: Weller WXR Series 3000: 3-in-1, Line of the Art Rework Station.
Rework Station Control Unit – Key Features:
- Count of channels: 3,
- Channel #1: WXHAP 200 – Hot Air Tool – 200 Watts,
- Channel #2: WXDV 120 – Desoldering Iron – 120 Watts,
- Channel #3: WXP 65 – Soldering Iron – 65 Watts,
- LCD Display – 240 x 88 dots with backlight,
- Both Using Power Response Heating Technology,
- ESD Safe Certified:
- Class I – Anti-static Housing,
- Class III – All Soldering Tools,
- ESD Protection Connector Style – 3.5mm on the Rear Panel Side,
- USB Port:
- System Parameters Configure,
- System Parameters Monitoring,
- Installing the latest Firmware updates,
- Power Line Voltage Parameters:
- 230 V, 50 Hz,
- 120 V, 60 Hz,
- 100 V 50/60 Hz,
- Max Current Protection threshold:
- 230 V; 2,0 A,
- 120 V; 4,0 A,
- Rework Station Maximal Power Consumption – 420Watt,
- 10,75″ x 9,25″ x 4,02″ inch,
- 27.3 x 23.5 x 10.2 cm,
- Weight: 14.77 lbs.
- 6.7 kg,
Hot Air Tool: Weller WXHAP 200 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum power Consumption: 200 Watts,
- ESD Safe – Certified,
- Static electricity free airflow,
- Interchangeable Nozzles,
Desoldering Iron: Weller WXDP 120 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum power Consumption: 120 Watts,
- Integrated soldier collector, extracted from cleaned pads and joints
- Finger controlled switch,
- Quick and reliable way of work,
- Two type of nozzle compatible:
- Stainless-Steel Type: XDSL
- Standard Type: XDS
Soldering Iron: Weller WXP 65 – Key Features:
- Heater Maximum Power Consumption: 65 Watts,
- Ergonomic Design,
- Uses the XNT Style Tips
VIDEO 1. Weller WXR 3 Rework Station
PIC. 1 WXR3: WXHAP200, WXDV120, WXP65 3-in-1 High-Grade Rework Station
Never Stop To Find The Right Decision, Dear Hardware Enthusiasts!