X-T2: 24.3MP X-Trans™ 4K Camera By Fujifilm
We present You a “New Specialist” – one compact 4K Camera By FujiFilm:
The FUJIFILM X-T2 has enough and more than you need. 3″ 1.040 MP three-direction adjusting rear Touch Display, also a large, high-definition Electronic ViewFinder, easy to use knobs levers, and dials, high-speed AF, Weather resistant structure, possibility to work at -10 degrees Celsius. ISO Sensitivity up to 51200
PIC. 1 The FUJIFILM X-T2 Has huge boost and the highest performance in the history of the X Series.
VIDEO 1. X-T2 – Promotional Video 4K Version
The FUJIFILM X-T2 – 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor:
Fujifilm’s Engineers produce astonishing 24.3 MP APS-C Sensor allows to minimize a “false colors” and a “moiré”. This is made without any usage of optical low-pass filters.
PIC. 2 24.3 MP APS-C Sensor
X-Processor Pro brings an Ultimate Image-processing:
PIC. 3 The FUJIFILM X-T2 Using a new CPU ( X-Processor Pro ) for high-speed processing.
The X-Processor Pro image processing engine has about x4 Bench Score than the previously used model. In addition, the X-T2 has increased internal Operational Memory – which improves significantly the computational Power and brings out the overall capabilities of the X-Trans-CMOS III sensor.
The X-Processor Pro image processing engine gets the faster Live View refresh rates, and also minimize the image delay when tracking moving subjects.
The phase detection area is expanded by 2.3 times, compared to previous models. The number of focus points is increasing from 49 to 91.
Pinpoint accurate focusing in MF mode
The FUJIFILM X-T2 has a variety of options and settings, allows pinpoint focusing in the Manual Focusing mode.
Eight Directionals Focus Lever to change the focusing point:
PIC. 4 “Octa-Directional” Focusing Lever
The focus area of the FUJIFILM X-T2 4K Camera can be changed via Focusing Lever: up and down, right and left and diagonally.
Specifically designed Grip to bring out the camera’s potential:
PIC. 5 Specifically designed Grip – Boosting power and performance
The Vertical Power Booster Grip VPB-XT2 uses two batteries. It allows boosting the maximum shots per charge to approx a thousand [1,000].
In the Boost mode, multiple batteries operate at the same time and give a boost to camera performance:
- Continuous shooting improvement 8 fps to 12 fps
- Shooting interval improvement: 0.019 sec. to 0.017 sec.
- Shutter release time lag: 0.05 sec. to 0.045 sec.
- Blackout time: 130msec. to 114msec.
- Extending the duration of 4K video recording up to approx. 30 min.
Let See in the Package:
- Fujifilm X-T2 4k Camera – 1 pcs.
- Zoom Lens: XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Software on CD-ROM media – 1 pcs.
- Li-Ion Battery Pack type: NP-W126 – 1 pcs.
- Battery Charging source: BC-W126 – 1 pcs.
- Flash Unit: EF-X8 – 1 pcs.
- Shoe Cover – 1 pcs.
- Metal Strap Clip – 1 pcs.
- Body Cap – 1 pcs.
- Camera Protective Cover Kit – 1 pcs.
- Shoulder Strap – 1 pcs.
- Clip Attaching Tool – 1 pcs.
- Protective Cover – 1 pcs.
- Battery Grip Header Cover – 1 pcs.
- Sync Header Cover – 1 pcs.
- User’s Manual – 1 pcs.
- Fujifilm – one Year standard warranty